A new, more powerful Online Banking experience is here! Welcome to the future of banking. Trust us, you're going to love it!
Here's what you need to know:
Logging in is easy.
If you've logged in to Online Banking in the last 90 days:
Login ID: Your current Login ID
Password: Last 4 of primary account holder's SSN (or EIN for businesses)
If you haven't logged in recently, simply sign up.
All of your account information, your scheduled automatic payments and your account history will seamlessly transition to the new system. New Online Banking will feature innovative solutions including tools that allow you to see your complete financial picture, track your spending habits, set budget goals, pay your bills and more - all on one screen.
We know you worked hard getting your Bill Pay payees set up. Great news! They transferred over to the new platform, along with your scheduled payments!
In the new Bill Pay you can even set up eBills – electronic versions of your paper bills delivered right into Bill Pay for you to view and pay online.
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
Mobile App & Mobile Deposit
Sleeker. Smarter. Easier to use. Our better-than-ever mobile app is waiting for you. Download the updated version on your iPhone or Android smartphone to enjoy:
- An even easier, faster way to deposit checks
- Smart, full-screen displays
- Fewer taps for key tasks like transferring funds
- Quick peek account balances
- Easy, secure sign-on with Touch ID fingerprint recognition and face ID
To log in to the Mobile App, you must first log in successfully via website browser at envistacu.com.
Download the free app to get started – Apple®. | Google Play™ (Note: Make sure you download the Envista Mobile Banking App, not the Envista Debit Control App)
Please find the conversion instruction documents below, detailing how to complete an account deactivation and reactivation.
|QuickBooks Mac||QuickBooks Online||QuickBooks Windows|
|Quicken Mac 2007||Quicken Mac 16-18 EWC||Quicken Mac 16-18 WC|
|Quicken Windows WC||Quicken Windows EWC|
Please note: There is a chance that transactional data may be duplicated when your new account is set up. Here are some Tips for Troubleshooting.
Moving money just got easier.
Send money to yourself with External Funds Transfers.
It's fast, easy and secure. With this hassle-free online money movement service, you can:
- maximize the interest earned by sweeping money between your various accounts
- fund an account online in time for a major purchase
- avoid writing checks to meet your last minute needs
Send money to others with Popmoney.
Send and receive money with just about anyone using an email address or mobile number. Money moves directly from bank account to bank account and it works with any financial institution. Plus, it's free! Use Popmoney for things like:
- rent and shared expenses
- sending a birthday gift
- paying your friend back for lunch
Alerts & Notifications
m*teller alerts did not convert to the new Online Banking system, however, you can set up new alerts and notifications in My Settings. Alerts & Notifications give you the capability to set email or text message alerts to be sent directly to your inbox.
Do you have trouble remembering to make your loan payments? Or maybe you just wish you could keep tabs on your checking account so it doesn't dip below a certain balance. Simply click Notifications in the top navigation bar within Online Banking. Make sure your email and/or phone number is up to date. From there, you can select and customize alerts and notifications like balance thresholds, loan payment alerts and personalized messages.
Through online banking, you have the most secure access to your Envista statements. No more filing away paper statements; eStatements are timely and we take care of the archiving.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready