About Envista Investment Advisors
The Envista Investment Advisors program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
When you’re making important financial decisions about your future, you want sound, objective advice from someone who knows you well.
Meet Blake. He can help you build a financial plan that’s right for your life, whether you’re just getting started, saving for your child’s education, saving for retirement or living in retirement. Envista Investment Advisors will be your lifelong partner for retirement, investment and insurance planning even as your needs change throughout the years. Contact Financial Advisor, Blake Sutton, to set up your no-cost, no-obligation appointment.
March 2 | 5:30 PM
- Key investment principles every woman should know
- Important opportunities like asset allocation
- Understanding investor behavior
- Differences between financial products like mutual funds and annuities
March 16 | 6:00 PM
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
March 23 | 6:00 PM
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
March 30 | 6:00 PM
- What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
- What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
- Which income strategies should you consider?
- How can you use annuities to guarantee income for life?
For more information or to reserve your place, email or call us at 785-228-8144. We look forward to seeing you virtually.
Personal Financial Management
Envista Investment Advisors can provide a personal financial management program designed to meet your specific goals and objectives. This annual financial check-up will help you map out your financial future, including financial services such as insurance, annuities, investments and other considerations for retirement. You’ll receive professional financial advice from a professional source, along with quality personal service.
Alternatives to help protect those you love.
Options to help you save for the future.
- IRAs – Tax deferred accounts to help you prepare for retirement
- Mutual Funds – Diversified investment options for your objectives
- Managed Accounts – Professionally managed portfolios to match your needs
- Annuities – To help you save for and live in retirement
- Stocks & Bonds – Individual investments to complement your style
To learn more about the background of your financial advisor, please visit FINRA's BrokerCheck website.
*Envista Investment Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, D/B/A Envista Investment Advisors. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. FR-3173766.1-0720-0822