View all posts
Top 10 Things to Avoid When Purchasing a Home
To ensure your home buying process is a pleasant experience, avoid these 10 common mistakes that can influence your transaction during the purchase process.
- Don’t change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Don’t buy a car, truck or van.
- Don’t use credit cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
- Don’t spend money that has been set aside for closing costs.
- Don’t omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
- Don’t buy furniture on credit.
- Don’t apply for additional loans or credit cards.
- Don’t make large deposits without checking with your lender.
- Don’t change bank accounts.
- Don’t co-sign a loan for someone else.