Buying a car is exciting. Count on Envista to give you the confidence you need on your auto-buying journey.
- Quick Pre-Approval Process
- Refinancing Available
- Local Servicing & Decisions
- Experience You Can Trust
- Competitive rates on new or used vehicles
- Up to 100% financing available
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Recreational vehicle loans also available for RVs, boats, personal watercrafts, motorcycles, golf cards, ATVs, lawn equipment, and more
- Research, compare, and buy the right vehicle with the help of Envista's CUDL AutoSMART
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current loan from another financial institution to potentially lower your rate
- Loan protection available
- Local decision-making and in-house processing
- Detailed, friendly service from experienced lenders
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Don’t Go Unprotected — Get GAP!
Cover your vehicle with Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) in case your car is totaled or stolen. The estimated cost of GAP at Envista is only $439 and at a car dealer the estimated price is over $700. That’s a great savings of at least $261!
Vehicle prices continue to increase and at the same time we want longer loan terms and are making smaller down payments. It’s typical for a vehicle’s outstanding loan balance to be significantly higher than its actual cash value or Market Value, especially during the first few years of the loan.
If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, your insurance settlement will be based on its actual cash value or Market Value, not the outstanding loan balance. This may create a deficiency balance or a “gap.”
We have the product that could prevent you from incurring a financial loss... Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP). This product reduces the potential for loss in the event your vehicle is totaled or stolen.
In addition, GAP offers the following advantages:
- Enrollment is easy, and protection begins immediately.
- We offer protection for a variety of both new and used vehicle types.
- Up to $1,000 of your primary insurance carrier’s deductible may be covered as part of deficiency balance.
- An additional $1,000 towards the financing of a replacement vehicle through Envista Credit Union.
Without GAP, you could end up paying for a vehicle that you can no longer drive, while forced to purchase a replacement vehicle. Drive your dream car knowing you are safe from falling into the “gap!" To learn more about how you can add GAP to your loan, please contact a loan officer at 785-228-0149 or stop by one of our locations today.
Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE™ Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with Us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP-2257558.1-0918-1020
Mechanical Repair Coverage
As vehicles get older and miles add up, the likelihood for repairs increases. Mechanical Repair Coverage can help you limit out-of-pocket, costs for covered breakdowns.
To research, compare and buy Mechanical Repair Coverage, visit https://www.forevercar.com/envistacu or call 866-631-9549 where you can take advantage of:
- Convenience - easy-to-use, 24/7 online shopping experience
- Customer service - expert service through a dedicated call center
- Monthly payments - through a convenient monthly payment plan that fits your budget
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., in FL, LA and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #44198051), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. Coverage varies by state. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions, and exclusions of this voluntary product. MRC-2341946.1-1218-0121 © CUNA Mutual Group 2018