Buying a car is exciting — and perhaps anxiety-inducing. Count on Envista to give you the confidence you need on your auto-buying journey.
- Quick Pre-Approval Process
- Refinancing Available
- Local Servicing & Decisions
- Experience You Can Trust
- Competitive rates on new or used vehicles
- Up to 100% financing available
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Recreational vehicle loans also available for RVs, boats, personal watercrafts, motorcycles, golf cards, ATVs, lawn equipment, and more
- Research, compare, and buy the right vehicle with the help of Envista's CUDL AutoSMART
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current loan from another financial institution to potentially lower your rate
- Loan protection available
- Local decision-making and in-house processing
- Detailed, friendly service from experienced lenders
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Don’t Go Unprotected — Get GAP!
During the past three years, Envista members have received over $65,000 in GAP claims to assist with totaled or stolen vehicles.
Cover your vehicle with Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) in case your car is totaled or stolen. The estimated cost of GAP at Envista is only $339 and at a car dealer the estimated price is over $700. That’s a great savings of at least $361!
You’ve just financed your dream car. Before you drive away, consider this:
- The car began depreciating immediately.
- One in three Americans will suffer the total loss of a vehicle.
- One in every 20 drivers will experience an unrecovered theft.
- For the third year in a row, the National Insurance Crime Bureau reports that vehicle theft is on the rise.
Vehicle prices continue to increase and at the same time we want longer loan terms and are making smaller down payments. It’s typical for a vehicle’s outstanding loan balance to be significantly higher than its actual cash value, especially during the first few years of the loan.
If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, your insurance settlement will be based on its actual cash value, not the outstanding loan balance. This may create a deficiency balance or a “gap.”
We have the product that will prevent you from incurring a financial loss... Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP). This product eliminates the potential for loss in the event your vehicle is totaled or stolen.
In addition, GAP offers the following advantages:
- The program is underwritten by highly rated insurance companies. Our underwriters have extensive experience and are known for their financial strength, stability and responsive claims handling.
- Enrollment is easy, and coverage begins immediately.
- We offer coverage for a variety of both new and used vehicle types.
- Up to $1,000 of your primary insurance carrier’s deductible may be covered as part of deficiency balance.
- An additional $1,000 towards the financing of a replacement vehicle through Envista Credit Union.
Without GAP you are liable for the deficiency balance. This means you could end up paying for a vehicle that you can no longer drive, while forced to purchase a replacement vehicle. Drive your dream car knowing you are safe from falling into the “gap!" To learn more about how you can add GAP to your loan, please contact a loan officer at 785-228-0149 or stop by one of our locations today.
Important Disclosures Regarding the Program:
(1) This product is optional. GAP is a loan/lease deficiency waiver and is not offered as insurance coverage. Whether or not you purchase GAP will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit agreement you have with us. (2) We will give you additional information before you are required to pay for the program. This information will include your cost and a copy of the contract, containing the terms and conditions of the program. (3) There are eligibility requirements, conditions, limitations and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving benefits under the program. You should carefully read the GAP Waiver Addendum for a full explanation of the terms and conditions of the program.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection (Warranty)
Avoid Unexpected Auto Repair Costs
During the past three years, Envista members have received over $39,400 in warranty claims to assist with auto repairs.
When you have Mechanical Breakdown Protection, you can relax if your car has major mechanical failures because this warranty will help cover the expensive repair bills. Before you purchase your next vehicle, whether new or used, be sure to check with the credit union for a quote on our Mechanical Breakdown Protection program. There’s nothing more frustrating than having your car’s warranty run out the day before you have a major mechanical breakdown. And believe it or not, this really does happen.
Our program offers a complete package designed to protect you from expensive repair bills when mechanical failures occur — whether it’s the transmission, suspension, air conditioning, or any one of the major systems that may need costly repairs or replacement.
There are many car dealers out there offering expensive extended warranties, but few cover you like our program. And the savings are rather substantial! Typically, the cost for one of our contracts will be about 30% - 50% less than those offered at the dealerships. And our program provides some of the most extensive coverage available in the industry, as well as these great additional benefits:
- Towing Coverage
- Rental Car Coverage
- Trip Interruption
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
And best of all, these plans are affordable and can easily be purchased at any time. Contact your loan officer today at 785-228-0149 to see if your vehicle is eligible for this valuable peace-of-mind program.
The purchase of a Route 66 Extended Warranty is optional and is not necessary in order to purchase or finance a vehicle. In all states except Arizona and Florida, Route 66 Extended Warranty coverage is administered by Auto Services Company, Inc.™ In Arizona coverage is administered by Auto Services Warranties, Inc. (FN), and in Florida coverage is administered by Roadguard V.P.P., Inc. (Florida License #60133). All are located at PO Box 2400, Mountain Home AR 72654, 800 808-0828. All Route 66 Extended Warranty service contracts are reinsured.