Hear “cha-ching” every time you shop with Kasasa Cash Back® — and get up to $25 a month in ATM withdrawal fee refunds.*
- Cash Back on Debit Card Buys
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- Free Debit Card
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $400 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Overdraft Privilege or Protection available to qualified account holders (fees may apply)
- Kasasa Protect® available to keep your account safe
- Must have eStatements (they’re free!)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Your rewards are waiting…
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
So simple. And even if you don’t meet these qualifications one month, your account is still totally free. Then you can get back to earning your rewards the very next month.
Manage and protect your account 24/7 — for free!
- Unlimited check writing
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile app & mobile deposit
- 24-hour account access through our Touch Tone Teller (785) 228-2081
- Visa® debit card with Envista Debit Control
- Fraud monitoring
- Notary services
- Access to 5,000+ shared branches & nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
For all Kasasa accounts, you may qualify for monthly rewards if you meet the applicable minimum qualification requirements during the monthly qualification cycle. To meet the minimum qualification requirements, you must: 1) make 12 Debit card purchases that post and settle your account; 2) have at least one ACH direct debit or bill pay transaction; 3) be enrolled in and log in to online banking at least once, and 4) be enrolled in and receive e-statements. The monthly qualification cycle is defined as a period begins on the last business day of the current month and runs through to the 2nd to last business day of the next month in which dividends are paid. Account transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to the account. All transactions must post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle in order to qualify for the account’s reward. The following transactions do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Kasasa Saver and Kasasa Cash Checking are tiered rate accounts. The balance ranges and corresponding dividend rates and annual percentage yields applicable to each tier are disclosed in the Rate Schedule. Each dividend rate will apply only to that portion of the account balance within each balance range if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. If you do not meet all of the minimum qualification requirements during the calendar month, the third dividend rate and annual percentage yields as listed in the rate schedule will apply to the entire balance in your account.
Kasasa Cash Back Checking
For Kasasa Cash Back Checking accounts, if you meet the minimum qualification requirements during the monthly qualification cycle, you will receive 2.00% cash back on up to $400.00 in PIN based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to your account during the monthly qualification cycle. A maximum of $8.00 cash back may be earned per monthly qualification cycle. In addition, if you meet the minimum qualification requirements during the monthly qualification cycle, you will be reimbursed for domestic ATM fees up to a maximum of $4.99 per individual transaction and up to a maximum of $25.00 per qualification cycle. ATM refunds will be paid on the first processing day of the following Statement Cycle. If you have a Kasasa Saver account, cash back earned on your Kasasa Cash Back Checking account and ATM fees refunded to you will be deposited directly into your Kasasa Saver account. If you do not have a Kasasa Saver account, cash back earned and fees refunded will remain in your Kasasa Cash Back Checking account. If you do not meet all of the minimum qualification requirements during the monthly qualification cycle, you will not earn a cash back reward and ATM fees will not be refunded to you. One Kasasa Cash Back Checking account or Kasasa Cash Back Checking account with Kasasa Saver account is allowed per social security number.
For full account details please refer to Envista Credit Union's Truth in Savings Disclosure.