Statements have been delayed by two days this month due to an update. Thank you for your patience.
The well-being of our members, our team and the communities we serve is our top priority. Due to the recent impact and increase of COVID-19, all Envista branches will operate as drive-thru only as of July 13, 2020. If you need assistance please call us at 785-228-0149, email our team or chat with us online.
We are prepared.
Your money is safe and available to you when you need it. You can feel confident that our business systems, processes and commitments remain strong and ready to serve you and service your accounts as always. Our business continuity plan allows us to move forward with payroll, payments, transactions and more to ensure that you have what you need.
We are available 24/7.
We are making every effort to ensure you have continued support and access to your accounts – in person, over the phone and online. Should you need any assistance:
- Call our team at 785-228-0149 or use automated TouchTone Teller to access your account information at 785-228-2081 or Toll Free at 844-835-8531.
- Email our team at [email protected]
- Online & Mobile Banking - Access your account, pay bills and deposit checks anytime and anywhere. If you haven’t already enrolled in Online Banking or downloaded our Mobile App, it’s quick and convenient.
- Online Banking
- Mobile App
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Chat online with our team at envistacu.com
- In-Person - Drive-thru locations are open to serve you
- ATM - Our ATMs are open and available
Thank you for choosing Envista as your financial partner. Our team works hard every day to serve your banking needs and honor your trust and loyalty.
Thank you for being a part of Envista.
We are an essential service and we are here to help.
We aren't going anywhere. Your money is safe and available when you need it. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, we are here to help. Please email or call us at 785-228-0149, or click here to learn about financial hardship assistance options.
Coronavirus Fraud Information
Scammers are taking advantage of the Coronavirus situation. We want you to be informed and prepared. We've put together a few resources to help you remain vigilant: