Important Update Regarding COVID-19
We are here for you. The well-being of our members, our team and the communities we serve is our top priority.
To this end, all Envista branches will operate as drive-thru only beginning on Tuesday, March 17. Branch lobbies will be temporarily closed, but available by appointment only for accessing safe deposit boxes. Please know our ATMs, Live Chat and Call Center remain available.
We are an essential service and we are here to help.
We aren't going anywhere. Your money is safe and available when you need it. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, we are here to help. Please email or call us at 785-228-0149, or click here to learn about financial hardship assistance options.
We are prepared.
You can feel confident that our business systems, processes and commitments remain strong and ready to serve you and service your accounts as always. Our business continuity plan allows us to move forward with payroll, payments, transactions and more to ensure that you have what you need.
We are available 24/7.
We are making every effort to ensure you have continued support and access to your accounts – in person, over the phone and online. Should you need any assistance:
- Call - Reach our team at 785-228-0149 or use automated TouchTone Teller to access your account information at 785-228-2081 or Toll Free at 844-835-8531.
- Email - Send us an email at [email protected]
- Online & Mobile Banking - Access your account, pay bills and deposit checks anytime and anywhere. If you haven’t already enrolled in Online Banking or downloaded our Mobile App, it’s quick and convenient.
- Online Banking
- Mobile App
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Chat - Start a conversation online at envistacu.com
- In-Person - Drive-thru locations are open to serve you. If you need to access your safe deposit box, please call to schedule an appointment.
- ATM - Our ATMs are open and available.
Coronavirus Fraud Information
- Avoiding Coronavirus Scams
- Checks from the Government
- Examples of Common Phone Scams
- How to Stop Calls from Scammers
- Imposter Scams
- Money Mule Scams
- Reporting Phone Scams: What to do
We are working to minimize risk.
We are following CDC guidelines closely. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Instructing staff to stay home if they fall within the criteria recommended by KDHE to quarantine.
- Instructing staff to closely monitor their health and stay home if they are sick.
- Cancelling or postponing all large events and trainings.
- Increasing the frequency that our facilities are cleaned during the day so that high-traffic areas and surfaces are effectively cleaned and disinfected.
- Promoting frequent and thorough hand washing, as well as providing hand sanitizer at all our branches for members, team members and vendors.
- Encouraging the use of online services and drive thru.
We will continue to update you through our website, emails and social media.
Thank you for being a part of Envista.