All Envista locations will be closed on 5/25 in observance of Memorial Day.
If you are in need of assistance, don't forget you have 24 hour account access via Online Banking, Mobile App with Mobile Deposit, and TouchTone Teller Automated Banking (785) 228-2081/(844) 835-8531.
Letter from the CEO
Dear Valued Member,
It is our hope that you and your family are safe and doing well during this challenging time. I want to take moment to say thank you.
Thank you for choosing Envista as your financial partner. Our team works hard every day to serve your banking needs and honor your trust and loyalty.
Thank you for adapting to new ways of doing business with us, from online and mobile banking to mobile deposit, bill pay and Popmoney – you have solidified the value of these services and our efforts to continue ensuring that you have state-of-the-art online options.
Finally, thank you for having patience and understanding as we served all our members through the drive-thru lanes. Your grace and kindness kept our team focused and inspired.
We are excited to see you in our offices once again! As we open our doors today, we want to continue to help ensure your safety. Our team will be keeping our offices and equipment clean at all times, using hand sanitizer and maintaining a safe distance.
We also need your help.
- If you have a health concern, we encourage you to consider using our drive-thru, online banking, Touch Tone Teller, or give us a call.
- To help keep the number of people in the office at a minimum, please bring only the individuals needed to complete your transaction.
- We may have masks on and you’re welcome to wear one too. If you are wearing a mask, we will ask you to briefly pull it down to ensure proper identification before we access your account information—we want to be sure to keep your money safe.
We remain committed to providing you with excellent, efficient service in person, online and over the phone. We understand that there may be instances where members may find themselves facing financial difficulties. Please reach out to us should you find yourself in need of assistance. We are here to help.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding. We will get through this together.
Ronald D. Smeltzer
President & CEO
We are an essential service and we are here to help.
We aren't going anywhere. Your money is safe and available when you need it. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, we are here to help. Please email or call us at 785-228-0149, or click here to learn about financial hardship assistance options.
Coronavirus Fraud Information
- Avoiding Coronavirus Scams
- Checks from the Government
- SBA Loan Scams
- Examples of Common Phone Scams
- How to Stop Calls from Scammers
- Imposter Scams
- Money Mule Scams
- Reporting Phone Scams: What to do
We will continue to update you through our website, emails and social media.
Thank you for being a part of Envista.